[kids-lib] Winter Break Reading for Children: No-cost ebooks available 12/16-1/3 (PreK-8th Grade)

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Dec 2 11:57:53 PST 2016

I thought some of you might be interested in the following resources allowing free access to hundreds of ebooks from December 16, 2016, through January 3, 2017. This is not an endorsement. As with all resources, be sure to use your library’s selection policy to review The PopUp Library to make sure it’s a good fit for your library and community. Questions? Contact Ron Maas at ron.maas at fablelearning.com<mailto:ron.maas at fablelearning.com> or 425-524-7098.—Katie