[kids-lib] I need help with a poster session at the conference

Jane Corry janec at multcolib.org
Sat Feb 13 09:28:50 PST 2016

I am sponsoring a poster along with the See to Read program and I honestly
don't think I'll be able to be there for it. I'm wondering if there is
someone who has used the program and can talk it up. There will be someone
from the program to talk about that end of it, but I thought an
enthusiastic librarian would help promote the program.

Jane

--
Jane Corry
Youth Librarian-Belmont Neighborhood Library

“There is no doubt fiction makes a better job of the truth.”
― Doris Lessing, Under My Skin: Volume One of My Autobiography, to 1949