[kids-lib] CSD Chair Election Results

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Fri Jun 3 08:50:26 PDT 2016

Thank you Barratt for all the enthusiasm you put during your time as CSD Chair (still going on). It has been always a pleasure being able to collaborate with you. Thanks again.
And congratulations Natasha for your election as next CSD Chair!
Have everyone a great weekend,

Martín

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Latino and Multicultural Services
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“Cualquier cosa que puedas imaginar es real”.
“Anything you can imagine is real.”
Pablo Picasso