[kids-lib] Philosophical Q for Non Fic

S Simpkins sbsimpkins at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 09:28:57 PDT 2016

If a NF book LOOKS like a picture book and seems to be of general interest, I usually shelve it with the picture books. Most of our E NF 398 collection is anthologies, or books that a casual browser in the picture book section is unlikely to choose.

Sara

Sara B. Simpkins

Children's Librarian
North Bend Public Library