[kids-lib] Beverly Cleary Children's Choice Award

Mary Ryan mryan at crooklib.org
Fri Mar 11 11:45:05 PST 2016

Hi!
Since we know Beverly Cleary's 100th Birthday is on April 12, 2016, I thought it would be fun to send a reminder about the Beverly Cleary Children's Choice Awards in hopes you can use this info and/or remind (or tell) your local schools about voting.

To vote you just have to be school aged and vote for a book you have read!  Classes (or groups) can use the paper ballots to vote and then ONE adult representative will tally and register the votes. I have attached a link.  Voting doesn't begin until March 15, 2016, but you can start reading now!  Voting will end and all tallies must be registered by April 10, 2016, right before her birthday.  Let's wish Beverly Cleary the best 100th birthday by giving her special award the biggest voting turnout ever!!  Thank you!!

https://ola.memberclicks.net/bccca-how-to-vote

Mary E. Ryan, M.Ed
[https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/OASL/BCCCA/bcccasmall.jpg]Committee Member
Youth Services Associate II