[kids-lib] CSD Fall Workshop - Oct. 29th

CSD Chair csd at olaweb.org
Tue Sep 20 11:54:57 PDT 2016

It's that time of year again! OLA's Children's Services Division is hosting
its 2016 Fall Workshop at Multnomah County Library's Midland branch on
Saturday, October 29th from 9am-4pm.

This year, we will continue to brainstorm and explore new ideas to
implement in our Summer Reading programs. We will also hear from the
experts on the importance of diversity in children's literature and library
services.

Join us for a fast-paced day jam-packed with great information and
opportunities to work with fellow youth library staff!

Registration ends Friday, October 14th

https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=
mc&mcid=form_218311

Questions? Contact workshop coordinator, Kristy Kemper-Hodge at
Kristy.kemperhodge at corvallisoregon.gov or 541-766-6489.

--
Rebecca Mayer
CSD Chair 2016-17