[kids-lib] Basics of Singing Preconference: Last Chance to Register!

CSD Past Chair csdpastchair at olaweb.org
Fri Apr 7 15:30:49 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

We're less than 2 weeks away from CSD's Basics of Singing preconference and
there are still plenty of spaces left!

Things that will happen in this session: *learn how to be heard over a room
full of screaming children* *without damaging your voice*, while singing
*AND* reading

Things that will *NOT* happen in this session: solo singing and/or public
humiliation

Seriously, this is a great opportunity to become a better singer AND a
better read-aloud-er. Laura, our presenter, plans to focus on both.