[kids-lib] Job Posting: Garden Home Community Library, Washington County Cooperative Library Services in Portland, OR

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Apr 14 11:18:43 PDT 2017

Posted on behalf of Nick Wilczek.

*        Job Title: Youth Services Librarian

*        Closing Date: April 28th, 5pm PDT

*        City & State: Portland, OR

*        Brief description of position (please no more than 100 words): Garden Home Community Library is a vibrant, rapidly expanding library in Portland, Oregon.  We are looking for an enthusiastic, high energy Youth Services Librarian to join our team and help us continue building an innovative and invaluable library.   This is a full time, professional position responsible for a variety of tasks within the library, including but not limited to children and youth services, programming, outreach, collection development, and supervision of support staff.  GHCL is a highly collaborative workplace that encourages creativity and input from all employees.

*        Link to the full job announcement: http://www.gardenhomelibrary.org/employment/

The full job description is attached.

Thanks,
Nick