[kids-lib] Summer Reading Coupons - policy samples

Engelfried, Steven engelfried at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Tue Feb 21 11:10:50 PST 2017

We've used coupons from local businesses with our Summer Reading Program for years.  Now we've decided we need an official policy to help us work through those offers that don't completely meet our ideal needs.  Stuff we've run into is:  not enough coupons provided; request that we do the printing of coupons;  parent pays/child free coupons...that sort of thing.

Does anyone have such a policy that they'd like to share?  Or if not a policy, some practices that have worked for you.    It's always easier to see what others have done and then go from there.  If so, please send to me...thanks!

Steven Engelfried
Library Services Manager
City of Wilsonville

503.570.1690
engelfried at wilsonvillelibrary.org
www.wilsonvillelibrary.org<http://www.wilsonvillelibrary.org>
Facebook.com/Wilsonville-Library<http://www.facebook.com/CityofWilsonville>

29799 SW Town Center Loop East, Wilsonville, OR 97070

Disclosure Notice: Messages to and from this e-mail address may be subject to the Oregon Public Records Law.