[kids-lib] Mock Caldecott rescheduled for Jan. 21st!

Natasha Forrester natashaf at multcolib.org
Fri Jan 6 12:08:07 PST 2017

Due to extreme weather concerns for tomorrow, we're rescheduling the Mock
Caldecott Workshop originally scheduled for tomorrow. We'll now be having
it on *Saturday, Jan. 21st instead*, same place (*Oregon City Library*) and
same time (*9-4:30*), and I hope you can join us there!

If you are already registered and plan on attending, you don't need to do
anything - we'll see you on the 21st! If you are unable to attend, please
email me. If you aren't registered but now are able to participate on the
21st, we will extend the deadline and this page
<http://www.csdola.org/blog/2017-mock-caldecott> should be updated soon
with the new registration info. Please contact me with questions at
csdchairelect at olaweb.org .

Stay safe and warm this weekend!

*Natasha Forrester Campbell *(she/her/hers)
*Youth Librarian, MLS*
Multnomah County Library
Hollywood Library
My usual schedule: Sunday - Thursday