[kids-lib] Mock Caldecott rescheduled for this Saturday, Jan. 21st!

Natasha Forrester natashaf at multcolib.org
Mon Jan 16 09:49:36 PST 2017

Due to the unusually winter-y weather we've been experiencing this
last month, the Oregon Mock Caldecott Workshop was rescheduled to this
*Saturday**, January 21st*!

Picture book lovers from around the state, please join us from
*9am-4:30pm* at the *Oregon City Public Library* for a full day of
idea sharing and book discussion, culminating in our state's pick for
the Caldecott.  *Register here
<https://ola.memberclicks.net/csd-mock-caldecott-workshop-registration>*
by Thursday, January 19!  More details, the day's agenda, and the full
list of books for discussion can be found on the registration page or
the CSD page right here
<http://www.csdola.org/blog/2017-mock-caldecott>.

Questions?  Contact CSD Chair-Elect Natasha Forrester Campbell at
csdchairelect at olaweb.org.

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

*Natasha Forrester Campbell *(she/her/hers)
*Youth Librarian, MLS*
Multnomah County Library
Hollywood Library
My usual schedule: Sunday - Thursday