[kids-lib] OBOB practice questions online+

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Tue Jan 31 12:32:27 PST 2017

Hi all,
The Newberg Public Library's OBOB practice elementary questions are now up on our website. We also link to Cedar Mill Library's questions (thanks Cedar Mill!) and a pronunciation guide we found from Brian Pinaire. If anyone else has practice questions up on their website we would love to link to those as well, so please let me know. https://www.newbergoregon.gov/library/page/oregon-battle-books-obob

If you are interested in hosting practice OBOB battles for your public library next year let me know, and I'll send you our elementary questions in December before they are available online (public libraries only). On Saturday we had 175 people for our practice battles hosted by the library.

Regional OBOB competitions around the state are looking for volunteers to work as Moderators, Scorekeepers and Timekeepers, and volunteers will be needed for the state-wide battles at Chemeketa Community College (Salem) on April 8, 2017. If you want to volunteer let me know your county and I'll get you to the right person.

Thanks,
Korie

Korie Buerkle
Assistant Library Director | Children's Librarian
Newberg Public Library
Office: 503 554 7734 | Children's Desk: 503 537 0304
Please note my work week is Tues. - Sat.