[kids-lib] CSD Elections, part 1 - CSLP Representative

CSD Chair csd at olaweb.org
Mon Jul 10 12:39:34 PDT 2017

It's time to vote for your next CSLP Representative! This person will
represent Oregon children's librarians and staff at the national
Collaborative Summer Learning Program conference and help shape future
summer reading themes and resources! They also manage distribution of
summer reading manuals for all Oregon libraries. Please vote for one of
these fantastic candidates by *Sunday, July 30th*! Must be a member of CSD
to vote!

http://olaweb.org/elections-csd-cslp-rep-2017-19

Stayed tuned for part two of our elections, where we will vote for the
Incoming Chair for the Children's Services Division! Happy summer reading!

--
Rebecca Mayer
CSD Chair 2016-17