[kids-lib] Need a few popular books this summer!

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Jul 26 16:24:04 PDT 2017

Hi all,

What books are children and teens reading this summer that they really enjoy, but aren't the obvious popular titles? Books you wish more kids knew about because they'd probably love them.

Please send me the title, author, and one sentence about why children/teens will enjoy it by Monday morning (July 31st). I'm doing a little summer reading PR on Tuesday morning.

Thanks,
Katie

PS: I'll create a list of your suggestions and send it back out to all of you!

Katie Anderson
Youth Services Consultant
katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us> | 503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/orlibsupport> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ORLibSupport> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>