[kids-lib] Introducing Candied Plums - Bilingual Chinese/English children's books (PreK-early elementary)

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Mar 1 08:37:35 PST 2017

I typically don’t share promotional/marketing emails I receive, but I suspect many of you may be interested in a new source for bilingual Chinese/English picture books. This is not an endorsement. As always use your selection/collection development policy to determine if books are right for your school, library, or program.—Katie