[kids-lib] November Online Training Opportunities (Webinars)

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Tue Oct 31 16:27:42 PDT 2017

Please pardon the cross-posting.

Happy Halloween. Below is a list of webinar opportunities for November. If you're too busy to pay much attention, I encourage you to at least take a look at what is offered under these two headings: School Libraries and Statewide Databases in Oregon. Also, remember that many webinars are archived, so if you're interested in one but can't participate in the live session, perhaps set a reminder for yourself to look for the recording at a later date.

This Gale webinar is being offered specifically for public and academic library staff in Oregon:

*         Nov 6 at 1:00 pm Pacific: Looking for Authoritative and Credible Resources? Harness the Power of Your Statewide Gale Resources (oriented to public and academic libraries; not a typical Gale DB overview; designed in response to interest in fake news, but not about spotting fake news; more info and registration at https://cengage.webex.com/cengage/onstage/g.php?MTID=e4a9b054704adef0e28f7d1b65f16f0e2)

Thanks,
Jen

Jen Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant