[kids-lib] Registration for CSD's Mock Caldecott is open!

taylorlgkw taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 10:09:53 PST 2018

http://olaweb.org/csd-mock-caldecott-2019-workshop-registration
Registration for the 2019 Mock Caldecott is open! Come to Springfield on Saturday, January 12th for this bi-annual CSD favorite workshop.
Learn how to better assess and discuss illustrated children's books from those who have served on the Caldecott committee before. We find that participants are more confident in their evaluation skills after workshops like these, and you may even pick up some handy storytelling tips, too.
Questions? Email Taylor at taylorlgkw at gmail.com or csdmock at olaweb.org.
Cheers!
Taylor WorleyCSD Mocks Chair