[kids-lib] Toy Disinfectant

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Fri Feb 9 16:18:13 PST 2018

As Carrie mentioned, vinegar and spray. It is the safest way. Using other kind of cleaners –commercial ones- is not safe (they may be toxic or allergenic).

Martín

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Multicultural Services
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.com/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“Neither love nor terror makes one blind: indifference makes one blind.”
“Ni el amor ni el terror vuelven a uno ciego: la indiferencia lo hace a uno ciego ".
-James A. Baldwin