[kids-lib] Your Views on Baby-Sitter's Club

Taylorlgkw taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:26:31 PST 2018

Ours circulate well enough to keep in the collection, and I ordered new copies (with the updated artwork) of the first few volumes. I find that some parents are coming in and handing them to their kids saying, “I loved these when I was your age!”

Just our experience here in Springfield. - Taylor Worley

Sent from my iPhone