[kids-lib] Children Services Librarian Opportunity

Andrea Scherer ascherer at fvrl.org
Thu Apr 4 17:25:34 PDT 2019

Hello,

Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries is seeking an enthusiastic *Senior
Librarian* to focus on library services, resources, outreach and
*children's programs* at our *Cascade Park Community Library*. This branch
is located in *Vancouver, WA*.  It is the second largest and second busiest
of 15 libraries throughout our district. It is a beautiful facility,
approximately 24,000 sq ft, located adjacent to a popular community center
run by Vancouver Parks and Recreation. There are approximately 22 staff
working in the branch; this position supervises 3 Senior Library
Assistants. It is It is a great opportunity to work in a supportive
environment that values district wide collaboration, community success,
innovation, exceptional service and intellectual freedom.

The compensation for this position begins at $50,494.08 per year with an
excellent benefits package including health insurance benefits, life
insurance, accidental death and dismemberment benefits, short term and long
term disability benefits, Washington State PERS retirement, and paid time
off. No relocation assistance is available for this position.

You can read more about this opportunity by going to
http://www.fvrl.org/senior-public-services-librarian-cp.

*Don't delay, the first review of applications will be Monday, April 8,
2019.*

You are welcome to email me if you have any questions.

Best,
Andrea

<http://www.fvrl.org/>

Andrea Scherer

Human Resources Coordinator

360-906-5073

Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries – Operations Center

1007 E Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver WA 98663

My pronouns are: She / Her / Hers