[kids-lib] Last call: Articles wanted for the Spring OYAN Review

OYAN Publications oyanpublications at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 21:21:41 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

If you've been thinking about sending in an article for the Spring OYAN
Review
<https://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=212>,
now's the time to do it! We're looking for book reviews, highlights from
your teen programming, cool space makeovers (or the dreams you have of
makeovers that may never happen), awesome reports on the ways you've been
partnering with other local organizations, flops that were a great
opportunity to learn -- whatever you have going on for teens, big or small!

Articles are usually a page or two (although we're flexible!), and we love
it when we can include photos or other visual elements. Please send
submissions to oyanpublications at gmail.com by *Tuesday, April 23rd*.

Thanks!

Gretchen

--
*OYAN Publications Team*
Gretchen Kolderup, St. Helens Public Library (OYAN Review)