[kids-lib] [Or-srp] Summer Reading Summit Coming September 28th

Seana Lane seanal at multcolib.org
Mon Apr 22 11:32:00 PDT 2019

Hi all:

I will be attending this, would anyone else be interested? It's a down and
back trip on Sat. 9/28, so might require flexing and certainly would
require your supervisor's approval. I would likely be coming from
McMinnville so unable to offer a ride, but think it could be valuable,
especially with online programming coming for us and many systems in Oregon
already using hybrid paper + online.

Thanks,
Seana

Seana Lane