[kids-lib] Summer Reading Summit in Salem Sign Up Now!

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Mon Aug 5 16:18:45 PDT 2019

Hi folks,

Please pardon the cross-posting.

You're invited! Come to the Summer Reading Summit in Salem on Saturday, September 28th. (Or send your library staff!) The summit will be a celebration of all the hard work that happens in your libraries during the summer, an opportunity to share best practices and learn from each other about how best to support our kids' reading, and a chance to get new ideas to bring back to your libraries. It will be at the Salem Public library in downtown Salem.
Registration is free, and open to any public library staff in Oregon. For libraries sending staff from more than 50 miles away, Friday and Saturday night lodging is available for up to two staff members from each library on a first-come, first served basis. We will also be able to reimburse for mileage. (The fine print: For hotels we've booked rooms already and will pay for them directly. Staff will not need to pay ahead of time. For mileage we have a reimbursement process, so staff would need to pay for transportation ahead of time & then be reimbursed.)
Register for the Summit & sign up for a hotel/mileage here: https://ola.memberclicks.net/summer-reading-summit-2019?servId=7557#/
Happy Monday,
Greta B

Greta Bergquist