[kids-lib] Bilingual Reference Assistant at Beaverton City Library (20 hrs)

Liz Fraser lfraser at beavertonoregon.gov
Mon Dec 9 14:34:35 PST 2019

The Beaverton City Library Youth Services team is looking for an enthusiastic bilingual (Spanish/English) Reference Assistant to help us share with families all that the library has to offer. This 20 hr/week position provides a crucial link between children, teens and families and the library's resources. You will spend most of your work day at our children's and teen customer service desks, interacting with hundreds of customers each week and providing excellent service in a busy environment. Other responsibilities include presenting a weekly storytime and/or activities for children and assisting Spanish-speaking patrons of all ages.

Find the full job posting and instructions on how to apply here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton/jobs/2650276/bilingual-youth-services-reference-assistant

We're accepting applications through Dec. 20. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Please pardon the cross posting.

Liz Fraser
Youth Services Supervisor
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th Street | Beaverton, OR  97005
(503) 350-4039 | www.BeavertonLibrary.org<www.BeavertonLibrary.org%20> | @beavertonlib
Work days: Sunday - Thursday