[kids-lib] STEM HUB Grant to St. Helens Library

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Mon Feb 25 14:13:45 PST 2019

Hi folks,

Gretchen Kolderup, kids' librarian in St. Helens, has been building relationships with her STEM and Early Learning hubs for the past few years. She started a Maker program for elementary/middle kids and over the course of sharing about it with her STEM hub people learned they could apply for funding - and St. Helens will receive $20,000 for programming! If you'd like to learn more, see here: https://www.ci.st-helens.or.us/library/page/st-helens-public-library-receives-grant-expand-science-and-tech-programs-youth . If you have any questions or aren't sure where to start with your STEM or Early Learning hubs, please don't hesitate to ask - I'm happy to connect you with your hub person if you aren't already working with them.

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant