[kids-lib] CSD election results

Jane Corry jcorryola at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 19:12:15 PDT 2019

CSD is happy to announce that our incoming vice Chair’s/ chair elect Co-Chairs are Bryce Kozla and Stephanie Goodwin. We are excited to have 2 such wonderful people take on the leadership. The position of CSLP (Collaborative Summer Library Program) representative will be Nicole Newsome.

We are also looking for members to volunteer for our new Communications Committee,  and a chair for the Lampman committee. The Lampman chair needs to have previously served on the committee.

Jane and Jeana
CSD co-chairs