[kids-lib] Youth Services Librarian position - Happy Valley, OR

Anna Bruce annab at happyvalleyor.gov
Wed Jun 26 11:48:31 PDT 2019

Are you enthusiastic about working with youth, from babies to teens? Do you thrive in a fast-paced library environment where there's always something going on? Would you like to join a small Youth Services team dedicated to providing exceptional customer service through creative programming and a lively desk presence?

The Happy Valley Library is seeking an energetic, open-minded, and versatile Youth Services Librarian. Our team plans and coordinates all programming and events for youth throughout the year, from storytimes to managing teen volunteers, including outreach activities to local schools and community organizations.

Serving a diverse and growing community in the city of Happy Valley and neighboring areas, we are one of the busiest libraries in Clackamas County. More than 1,100 children's items are checked out every day, and the Library's eight weekly storytimes foster a vibrant community of families singing, playing, and reading together. We are looking for a service minded individual who is comfortable working as part of a team to provide the best library experience for users of all ages.

Applications are due by July 1, 2019. Find out more here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/happyvalleyor/jobs/2477789/youth-services-librarian?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

Anna Bruce

Youth Services Librarian

Happy Valley Library

503-783-3464

annab at happyvalleyor.gov

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Happy Valley and is subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule and may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please send a reply e-mail to let the sender know of the error and destroy all copies of the original message.