[kids-lib] Submissions open for the Spring OYAN Review! Due 4/23

OYAN Publications oyanpublications at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 19:25:14 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

We are now accepting submissions for the spring edition of the OYAN Review
<https://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=212>.
If you've done something cool with teens (or done something that wound up
not being very awesome but that you learned a lot from!), we want to hear
about it. If your teens want to contribute a book review, we'd love to
publish that, too. Do some great advocacy work? Partner up with your local
schools to support students? We wanna hear about it!

Send finished articles or rough ideas that you'd like to workshop.
Submissions are generally a page or two long, but we can do shorter blurbs
or longer pieces if you want. We're flexible, and we're eager to hear what
you're up to!

Please send content by April 23rd, and if possible, include images!

Thanks,
Gretchen

--
*OYAN Publications Team*
Gretchen Kolderup, St. Helens Public Library (OYAN Review)