[kids-lib] 5th Annual Mock Pura Belpré Award

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Mon Nov 25 15:43:21 PST 2019

Hi Everyone,

REFORMA Oregon Chapter and Round Table invites you to the 5th Annual Mock Pura Belpré Award taking place at the Kent Taylor Civic Hall in 200 NE Second Street, McMinville on Saturday, December 7, from 10 AM to 4 PM (see link).
This year we have the presence of Cathy Camper, author of the trilogy Lowriders with illustrations by Raúl the Third.

Please, don’t forget to register. Although the event is free, we want to have an idea of the number of attendees in order to better organize this program:

Mock Pura Belpré Award registration<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mock-pura-belpre-award-tickets-81557262969>

Please, if you have the titles listed in the link, bring them with you so we can have enough books for discussion.

Together we will meet and choose the best author and illustrator!

Please, save the day! ¡Les esperamos!

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian | Bibliotecario de alcance a la comunidad
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-846-3210
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.com/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>
Pronouns: he/him
Reading: Eyes Bottle Dark with a Mouthful of Flowers by Jake Skeets