[kids-lib] CSD service

Natasha Forrester Campbell natashaf at multcolib.org
Sun Sep 1 09:23:02 PDT 2019

Hi all,

For anyone who is a CSD member, I just finished my term as CSD Past Chair,
and I wanted to say thank you to everyone with whom I worked the last three
years, from current and former board members to the members I got to meet
to the larger OLA Board, all of you awesome and dedicated library staff
making a difference in library-life statewide and beyond.

>From the outside a three-year commitment sounds huge, but the time went so
quickly, I learned so much, and I got to meet some fantastic people and
stretch my wings in new ways. If you've ever been on the fence about
serving on the CSD Board, I'm happy to chat about the ins and outs and ups
and downs, and I hope you get an opportunity to serve!

*Natasha Forrester Campbell *(she/her)
*Youth Librarian, MLS*
Multnomah County Library - Hollywood location
My usual schedule: Sunday - Thursday, 8:30am-5pm
503-988-4598
multcolib.org