[kids-lib] Bob books

Jessalynn Gale GaleJ at milwaukieoregon.gov
Thu Sep 12 17:26:34 PDT 2019

The Bob books are now available as single bound volumes (at least through Baker & Taylor, which is were we purchased them). All of the little books in one binding - they seem pretty sturdy, but we've only had them a few months. Before that we circulated them as single volumes, so that we wouldn't need to count each piece at check-in.

JESSALYNN GALE
Children's Librarian, Ledding Library
503.786.7588
City of Milwaukie