[kids-lib] Tuesday August 25th Link to Office Hours

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Tue Aug 25 08:59:46 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Turns out so many more of you have done some variations of storywalks! :) Estacada, Ledding, St. Helens, Newport, Driftwood...so glad to hear about all the ways you are serving families in this way.

Today at noon, we'll be learning some OSLIS tips and tricks from my colleague Jen Maurer, and we'll record the session for those who can't make it today. You're welcome to join, but must register: OSLIS Highlights for Supporting K-12 Students and Families => August 25th at noon - Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0kf-GrrjwpGNAXznJW4gSO40Ev99vTHlEE

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D67ABE.814ED350]