[kids-lib] World Read Aloud Day

Dawn Babb Prochovnic dawnp at smalltalklearning.com
Wed Dec 30 12:36:39 PST 2020

I wanted to be sure folks know that authors all across the country offer free "Skype (Zoom/Google Meets/etc) with an Author" visits on World Read Aloud Day, which is
February 3, 2021. All the details about how to participate and connect with an author are provided on author Kate Messner’s website:

https://katemessner.com/virtual-author-visit-read-alouds-for-world-read-aloud-day-2021/

(I personally still have a few slots still available if anyone is looking for a local connection).

Warm wishes and Happy New Year,
Dawn Prochovnic

Dawn Prochovnic, MA
Author, Lucy’s Blooms (Spring ’21)
Author, Where Does a Cowgirl Go Potty? & Where Does a Pirate Go Potty?
Author, Story Time with Signs & Rhymes Series
Contributing Author, Oregon Reads Aloud

dawnp at smalltalklearning.com
www.dawnprochovnic.com
Facebook: @DawnProchovnicAuthor