[kids-lib] Thursday, July 2nd Office Hours Meeting Notes Link

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Thu Jul 2 17:42:56 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Wow, this week flew past! I wanted to share that in office hours, I heard a couple awesome things happening at your libraries - One was Anna Bruce's Teen Volunteer program right now - teens are volunteering to put together some of the take-and-makes Happy Valley is offering families. I included some photos Anna shared in this week's meeting notes. If you're interested, you can check the youth services resources COVID-19 page<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus/youthsvcs> for meeting notes, or with Anna for more info. Also, Kelly Knudsen, new director in Warrenton, shared the google doc they're using for planning their pre-readers, elementary, teen, and grownup activity kits, which covers everything they need. At that youth services page, you can also get the zoom link to next Tuesday's office hours if you'd like to join.

I continue to appreciate the many creative ways you are all working within our constraints to support kids and families in this time, and hope you will all be able to take some time off to enjoy the sun this weekend.

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D65098.76412440]