[kids-lib] Friday, July 23rd Link to 2020 ALSC Charlemae Rollins President's Program

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri Jul 24 14:13:17 PDT 2020

Hello everybody,

We made it to Friday! I hope we can all celebrate doing good work this week. I've fallen back into the joy of audiobooks this month and am really enjoying the humor in Stand Up, Yumi Chung! by Jessica Kim. I hope you also have something good on deck to read this weekend.

In case you missed it a couple weeks back, the 2020 ALSC President's program<http://www.ala.org/alsc/2020-alsc-charlemae-rollins-presidents-program-telling-our-authentic-story>, Telling Our Authentic Story, is freely available on the ALA website, as well as links to the slides, booklists, and digital resources, which are excellent for librarians working with all ages, not just the littles.  I appreciated the "ways to say hello" ideas that don't involve hand-shakes or hugs - Sending you all air fist bumps for making it through the week!

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D661C4.F997AE80]