[kids-lib] Thursday, June 25th Link to School Library Journal Teen Event August 5th

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Thu Jun 25 15:39:21 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,
It’s been a beautiful day here in Salem and I hope where you are as well. In case you haven’t seen it yet, School Library Journal is offering another online professional development opportunity August 5th. While this is directed at teen-serving library staff, I’d highly encourage any of you with capacity to attend to do so – this is a stellar lineup! SLJ has really stepped up their game since the public health emergency started. I know it’s hard to make time to step back and reflect, but that reflection can help us so much in moving forward to serve our young people through this emergency time and beyond. You can find the registration link below.
Best,
Greta
Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus