[kids-lib] Vote for the 2020 ORCA!

MacKenzie Ross mross at beavertonoregon.gov
Sun Mar 8 18:01:01 PDT 2020

Just a heads up, voting for the 2020 Oregon Reader's Choice Award is live!

This year we are doing something slightly different. We still have the form<https://oregonreaderschoiceaward.wordpress.com/vote-for-the-2020-orca/> where teachers and librarians can submit batches of votes, but now we also have a form where kids and teens can directly cast their vote online<https://oregonreaderschoiceaward.wordpress.com/vote-for-the-2020-orca-student-form/>. You can use the link for the latter on social media, QR codes, and any other web-based platform.

Voting forms will be up through Friday, April 10, and the winners (along with the new 2020-21 ORCA lists) will be announced at the OLA Conference on Saturday, May 2, 2020.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Best,
MacKenzie Ross

orca at olaweb.org<mailto:orca at olaweb.org>

MacKenzie Ross
Youth Services Librarian
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th St | Beaverton, OR 97005
Murray Scholls Branch | 11200 SW Murray Scholls Place | Beaverton, OR 97007
503-526-2373 | www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>
mross at beavertonoregon.gov<mailto:mross at beavertonoregon.gov>
Work days: Sunday-Thursday
Pronouns: she, her, hers

[cid:image001.png at 01D42E59.49FBE900]     [cid:image002.png at 01D42E59.49FBE900]      [cid:image003.png at 01D42E59.49FBE900]    @beavertonlib

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.