[kids-lib] Project ENABLE - Opportunity to Increase Accessibility in Your School, Public, or Academic Library

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Wed Mar 11 20:36:11 PDT 2020

See below for Project ENABLE information.

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>