[kids-lib] Wednesday, March 25th

Greta Bergquist Greta.Bergquist at state.or.us
Wed Mar 25 08:02:40 PDT 2020

Hello library friends,

It was SO GOOD TO SEE FACES yesterday! I so appreciated the chance to see those of you who were able to join us yesterday to share how you are doing and what's happening at your libraries. I am so grateful to hear how you are all trying to help your communities as best you can in this very challenging time.

The minutes to yesterday's meeting are here, as well as the Zoom link<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JKf5IS476XORCmunpRnm7_fLXcqOfbGj4tj7Gstpdug/edit?usp=sharing>, which is good for every Tuesday at noon. I promise I will host til we're through this! Also, thank you so much for learning with me - last week we had 6 people, so a jump to 20+ is big! I know Zoom has breakout rooms and we could definitely set that up for future meetings if teen librarians really want to chat or other groups want to work on projects together. Thank you for being flexible - we'll keep figuring out ways to better connect as we go along.

Key Common Questions for Many of Us:

*        How do I do virtual storytime<https://docs.google.com/document/d/10limS43RTEdD6j3ka2o9mQxkNRLET_NpdYdOgTzmnd0/edit?usp=sharing>?

*        How do I best communicate with my community and patrons?

*        How do I work at home?

*        What can we do in the building<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JlAaaSjHJUMbbiMjErYT9WGE9Szm_kjv3k2JwF6UEOc/edit?usp=sharing> if we're still in it?

Again, I'm so grateful to all of you, even if you couldn't join us. I know you are doing the best you can and I'm so glad we're in this together. There's more in here if you need it. <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lT-Yjgmge83c9-Q-hCnr4w12T66JcQwB?usp=sharing>

Take good care,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D601F7.8C46D310]