[kids-lib] Chat with the State Library's Library Support staff at September's Topic Talk

Buzzy Nielsen Buzzy.Nielsen at state.or.us
Fri Sep 25 14:03:56 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

This is just a quick reminder that next week there's a virtual meet-up with the fine folks of Library Support & Development Services at the State Library. It's on Tuesday, September 29, 2.00-3.00p. More info is below. See you there!

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services,
State Library of Oregon
Pronouns: he/him/his
buzzy.nielsen at state.or.us<mailto:buzzy.nielsen at state.or.us>  |  971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>