[kids-lib] Social Justice Book Club/Storytime

Jaime Thoreson JThoreson at wccls.org
Sat Sep 26 16:00:14 PDT 2020

Hello,

Has anyone done a social justice book club for youth, ages 5-9? I'm working on an idea that is a hybrid of a storytime and a book club. If anyone has tried this idea, I'd love to learn from you.

Thanks!

Jaime Thoreson
Youth Services Librarian II
Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street
Sherwood, OR 97140
jthoreson at wccls.org
503 625-4276
My work week is Tues-Sat
Pronouns: She/Her

This email may contain confidential information or privileged material and is intended for use solely by the above referenced recipient. Any review, copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the named recipient, or believe you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the City of Sherwood at (503) 625-5522 and delete the copy you received.