[kids-lib] Colorado Libraries for Early Literacy (CLEL) Conference Registration is Open!

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Aug 20 13:51:36 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Colorado Libraries for Early Literacy does excellent work.  If you want to up your early literacy game, their October conference would be a good spot to do so! See below for details.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus