[kids-lib] Thursday, February 25th Mental Health Notes

BERGQUIST Greta * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Feb 25 08:09:59 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

We are coming up on one whole year of living through a pandemic, and there continue to be very real stressors for us and our communities. A former colleague now at the Washington State Department of Health sent me a presentation by Washington's COVID task force member Dr. Kira Mauseth<https://youtu.be/GYnJIi4Pkcc>, discussing behavioral health in a disaster. I found this context very helpful in thinking about what community needs (and our own!) will look like for the next year or so. Slides are available here<http://nutritionfirstwa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/2021.FINAL_.Nutrition-First.toShare.Updated.Workplace-Resilience.2021.pdf>.

Take good care,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT
Youth Services Consultant
971-375-3549 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D70B4D.9B85E630]