[kids-lib] More take-and-make ideas and instructions ready to print/share!

Katie Anderson katiea at wccls.org
Mon Jan 25 16:03:21 PST 2021

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know more teen take-and-make ideas<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/tag/2020-teen-take-and-makes/> have been shared on the OYAN blog, many are appropriate for kids and/or adults. Many contributors include instructions that are ready to print or share digitally with patrons and Cornelius Library’s instructions are in Spanish and English<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/2021/01/25/2020-teen-take-and-make-part-7/>.

Please feel free to keep sending me your teen take-and-make ideas and/or instructions. I’ll keep posting them!

Thanks,
Katie Anderson
Youth Services Librarian
Library & Community Initiatives Team