[kids-lib] CSD Spring Workshop Series

Tara Morissette tmorissette at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 14:53:36 PST 2021

Virtual CSD Spring Workshop series​
This year we are trying something a little different. Please try it with us!

1. Each month for the next three months, we'll be thinking about different topics.  March's topic is Summer Reading.

2. We invite you to pick among a menu of webinars or articles related to this month's topic from this list.
Only choose the webinars or articles that interest you!

3. Join us for a debrief session! These will be informal discussions around each topic.

No time to watch or read? That's okay! You can come anyway!
​
Can't attend the debrief session? You can still watch or read about the topic when it's best for you.

March 19th 11 am to 1 pm: Summer Reading discussion session on Zoom

Click here to get started on March's Watch and Read on Summer Reading.

For more information about the entire series go to our Spring Workshop page.

Save the Date, 11 am to 1 pm:
April 30: Programming
May 7: EDI in services

Questions or need the Zoom link? Contact CSD Co-Chair Bryce Kozla.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10