[kids-lib] virtual programs for babies?

Natasha Forrester Campbell natashaf at multcolib.org
Wed May 5 11:56:18 PDT 2021

Hi all,

We've been doing a virtual Book Babies storytime, and to give staff a break
we're looking for some baby-friendly (ages birth-18 months) performers to
do virtual weekly programs in August. Does anyone have recommendations for
sign language, baby/grownup yoga, or baby music and movement performers who
are doing virtual programming? I looked through the Performers Directory
but didn't find many/any that specified being good for our youngest
audience.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations!

*Natasha (Tasha) Forrester **Campbell *(nuh-TAH-sha) (she/her or they/them)
*Youth Librarian, MLS*
Multnomah County Library - Hollywood location
My temporary schedule for the time being: Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5pm
503-988-4598
multcolib.org