[kids-lib] CSD Spring Workshop Series

Tara Morissette tmorissette at comcast.net
Thu May 13 06:49:30 PDT 2021

On behalf of the CSD Board, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who attended the CSD Spring Workshop Debrief Sessions. I also appreciate everyone who has taken the time to engage in the Watch & Reads or plan to in the future.

This is the first time we've done the Spring Workshop and fundraiser virtually. What did you think? Feel free to email brycesa1 at gmail.com with feedback.

We wanted to make sure to send along some tips and takeaways from our debrief sessions:
April 30: Programming
-Watch & Reads
-Debrief notes

May 7th: EDI
-Watch & Reads
-Debrief notes

Want to find these resources at a later date?  Head over to our spring workshop page.

What's next for CSD?
If you were a member back in 2019, you might recall our first Summer Reading Summit in the fall! We are planning on having a similar learning opportunity called the Youth Services Summit. We are unsure if this will be in person or virtual, but will very likely have a virtual component. Stay tuned for more info, and thank you for your support of CSD!

Bryce Kozla
CSD Co-chair

CSD Website: www.csdola.org
CSD Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/csdola/