[kids-lib] Summer Reading Meetups this Week, Tuesday and Wednesday

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Mon May 24 11:45:17 PDT 2021

Hello everybody,

This is a reminder that there's a summer reading meetup for anything you'd like to check in about regarding summer Tuesday at noon and/or Wednesday at 9am. Zoom information is below, hope to see you there!

Best,

Greta

Tuesday, May 25th at noon with Greta and Nicole Newsom, your Children's Services Division representative.
Come to connect and share what's happening with your library. All library staff at all levels are welcome to attend. Zoom info:

Topic: Summer Reading Meetup
Time: May 25, 2021 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89735508019?pwd=YUZDcTZqT1RHemVRRjdZSFFkTzlZZz09

Meeting ID: 897 3550 8019
Passcode: summer
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdPyQI1fc5

Wednesday, May 26th at 9am with Greta and Lisa Elliott, your OYAN representative:
Same as Tuesday, but we'll start by focusing on teens and then open to more broader age ranges as we go along. All library staff at all levels are welcome to attend.

Topic: Summer Reading Meetup #2
Time: May 26, 2021 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88182339597?pwd=cTBiMzUwN3dKbEJZc3ZwWUNORmVTdz09

Meeting ID: 881 8233 9597
Passcode: summer
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbgdFlZJQ

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]