[kids-lib] Call for moderators for the REFORMA National Conference VII - Virtual

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Tue Oct 5 15:48:20 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

We are looking for virtual moderators to help with the REFORMA Virtual National Conference (RNCVII) from November 4 – 7, 2021. All sessions will need 2 moderators: one as a Zoom moderator and one as a Whova moderator. Because of a generous grant, we are able to provide $30 payment per moderator, per session and moderators can sign-up for multiple sessions. We are also seeking bilingual (English/Spanish) moderators for some of the session.
Training for moderators will include reviewing materials and participating in an optional online training session. It is expected that the total time commitment for training will be 2-3 hours.
•          Moderator time commitments will include time before and after scheduled session
•          Zoom hosting experience needed
•          Reliable internet connection needed to access sessions

If you are interested, please reply to me: elizabeth.lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:elizabeth.lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov> and Martín Blasco: martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> by Friday, October 8, 2021.

Thank you!

Martín

Martín Blasco (él/he/him)
Bibliotecario comunitario | Outreach Librarian
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.com/BibliotecasWccls<http://www.facebook.com/BibliotecasWccls>
Reading: Latinx Photography in the United States. A Visual History by Elizabeth  Ferrer
[cid:image001.png at 01D7B9FF.AF199F50]