[kids-lib] FREE Fall Transforming Teen Services Series, Register Now!

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Sep 10 14:19:43 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Lots of good training options are happening soon. If you are currently serving teens and want to go deeper, or if you’re not currently serving teens and want to know more, we have a great opportunity for you to practice some solid teen services skill-building! Danielle Jones and I are facilitating a five session series of workshops this fall, a repeat of the one we did this spring. See dates & topics below. You can register here<https://forms.gle/B2K1XMddoW8eaPpa9>. Please note this is a time intensive commitment – there will be pre-work ahead of each session,  and sessions are not recorded because of restrictions from the project funders. We would be happy to have anyone join us but also totally understand if it’s not a feasible thing to commit to right now! If you’d like to know what any of the spring participants thought about this series, let me know and I can connect you via e-mail.

If you’d like to preview what the sessions may be like, you can attend Danielle’s session on Saturday, September 25th<https://forms.gle/ZNd7wGMEXyGaA7LDA>, no pre-work required! 😊 We hope to see some of you soon!

[cid:ii_kt4taxpq1]

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]